It's been ages

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's been ages

Post  Nyalbel on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:36 am

Hi! Anyone remember me?

It's been ages since I could enter CT.

I had to leave almost a year ago since I was moving. It was planned only to be a few days but it turned out that my new Internet just wouldn't allow me access to CT. I wanted to change it but no other Internet company could deliver a working net to where I lived (in the middle of nowhere....). I have been in a huge twist with the ones that delivers it about it but they just wouldn't do anything. "It's just one site" is all they said. Well, it's more then one site I couldn't access but CT was the most important one for me.

My friends and family all have the same Internet company so no luck there ether.

Now, almost a year later I have managed to get a new mobile Internet that can get on CT! Imagen my chock when I saw the downtime.

I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry to the ones I boarded cats for... I wasn't planned for me to be 'locked' out from CT but still. I'm so sorry.

//Nyalbel
Nyalbel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's been ages

Post  Eltafez on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Oh my, Nya, Of course I remember you! You were a most generous person and a lovely friend. ^^
Please don't worry about the cats. At first I was a little disappointed, but then I felt guilty for not considering your stress at the time. I started new breeding lines, which I hope to continue once CT is back up. Smile
Yes, it must've been quite a shock to find CT in this state, but it's all for the better. I'm glad you can join us in waiting for the 'new' Cat Tails.
Eltafez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormy (Nairad) on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Nya!!! *Glomps* man how could any one forget you!?!? I'm supper happy that you can get back on CT.
Stormy (Nairad)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Its Been Ages

Post  U2kitty on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:19 pm

I remember you.
I think you boarded my cats once but I was called ~MoonSong~ then.
I changed my name.
I must have really surprised you when you saw the CT is down for remodeling sign. Very Happy

U2kitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toccara on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:40 am

Aw, I've missed you. Glad to see you around, Nyal! ~
Toccara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyalbel on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 am

I'm so glad to be back. Can't wait to get started on CT again. I'm so sad over all the cats I lost (I soooo want to sue the jerks at the Internet company Mad ) and all the cats I was caring for.

But what makes me the most happy is seeing that all the players I know and love are still there Very Happy
Nyalbel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lollicat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Yeah I remember you too, it was either your grooming/training station I visited or I just saw your name in the forum a lot Razz But I knew you existed Smile
lollicat

View user profile http://www.v-petsite.com/kittypaws/

Back to top Go down

Post  MorTilKatja on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 am

I dont remeber you, but it have been a long time since ive been on cat-tails too Smile

I think I called my self Tanse86 or RatsterZoo XD I hope it opens soon Smile

MorTilKatja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:D

Post  Manda <3 on Mon May 23, 2011 12:03 am

Nya love!! I've missed you and your wonderful amazing art!! How could anyone forget you!? You were a very sweet and generouse member! ^^ It's great to have you back!! I'm just so excited for CT to be back up so I can hassle you for more tags! ;D <3333
Manda <3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top