Cat Tails Downtime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Aislynn!

+4
Toccara
Cheshire (iCat)
Michelle
Shycat518
8 posters

Go down

Thank you Aislynn! Empty Thank you Aislynn!

Post  Shycat518 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:58 pm

I know it was a hard decision, but as of right now, it's probably for the best. I just want to say thank you for making Cat Tails and for everything you did for the website. It was amazing getting to know about cats even more, getting to know the other players, and everything else. Hopefully one day, you will reopen it. . . . Until that time. . .

Thank you! Best of luck to you and your future.
Shycat518
Shycat518

Back to top Go down

Thank you Aislynn! Empty Re: Thank you Aislynn!

Post  Michelle Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Thank you so much, Ais! For your awesome site and bringing our little community together. I know I'll miss it, but I can't imagine how much time and effort that goes into recoding an entire site like that! Thank you so much for all your hard work! Good luck with your classes and work, I'll be praying for you! <3
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire (iCat) Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:08 am

I've been on very long hiatus. I just now I return to find out that I'm a too late, and Cat Tails is closing down. This news almost brings tears to my eyes. Cat Tails was there, and I could leave the real world for a little while and have fun, be myself, and make friends. Cat Tails gave me my passion for art. I honestly don't think I would be sketching all the time were not for CT. lol
Throughout the years, I've always tried to branch out and play different sims, but, I would always find myself coming back to CT. I loved it. So basically what I'm trying to say is, Thank you Ais for 5 (I believe.... lol) years of the most wonderful sim on the internet.
Cheshire (iCat)
Cheshire (iCat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Toccara Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:31 am

Thanks for everything, Ais. < 3

Maybe it was for the better. I wish I could help out, but I have no knowledge of coding. I hope you are successful on whatever you are up to now. Best of luck! Cool

Every good thing comes to an end. :/ I'll remember the community fondly. CT has given me many pleasant memories. Thanks, again.
Toccara
Toccara

Back to top Go down

Thank you Aislynn! Empty Ais

Post  hotkoko Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:49 pm

I'm really going to miss this site. :C
It was great while it lasted.

hotkoko

Back to top Go down

Post  shaunny Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Thank you Aislynn, for everything. Cat Tails was one of the best sims around, and I was so lucky to be a part of it. You managed to create a game that was not only fun, fair and addicting, but you were also able to create something many other games strive for; a fantastic community.

The genetics aspect of the site was what got me initially interested in biology. I'm nearly finished my BSc and I still love Punnet squares! The genetics tutorial gave me a great head start in grade 11 biology, too. Smile

Thank you again for all you did. Good luck with the job searching!
shaunny
shaunny

Back to top Go down

Post  falconstar Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:23 pm

I'm crying guys, I am honestly crying.

Thank you Aislynn. Thank you for Cat-Tails.
Thank you for thinking of us and for trying the hardest you could. I know how you feel when you say the community supported you when you were ill. I came to Cat Tails because I was basically homebound in a wheelchair and a cast with my brother and mother on the other side of the country for a month. I didn't think I would become so involved and feel so welcome, and I didn't think I would become a dedicated member. I will miss CT so much, and I will do anything to help get it off the ground. Do what you need to do in your life, I know you won't forget us and I'll be patiently awaiting CT's return.
Thank you so much,
-Falconstar

falconstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltafez Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:19 am

I'd like to thank you, Ais, like others before me.

CT was the second sim game I joined years ago, and it became kind of like a backbone to me. I'm very sad to see CT go, but then again, virtuality can't ever compete against reality. At least I had the pleasure of being part of CT's wonderful community, that's enough for me. I'll be lurking around in case CT does come back. In the meantime, I'll root for you, albeit virtually.

Thanks again for letting us have fond memories in the first place. <3
Eltafez
Eltafez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down