Cat Tails Downtime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Show Types?

3 posters

Go down

Other Show Types? Empty Other Show Types?

Post  magikroses Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:57 pm

I cannot remember if this was ever discussed on CT or not, but I would love to see another kind of show type, maybe something like cat agility? I saw it on TV awhile back and besides being amusing, it was great to see the graceful feline form being appreciated for more than just a pretty face, lol!

Anyway, I'd like to suggest that with the addition of personalities, maybe some cats would be better at agility than conformation shows, just to mix things up a bit Very Happy

magikroses

Back to top Go down

Other Show Types? Empty Re: Other Show Types?

Post  royalbloodsiberians Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:29 pm

I think Aislynn mentioned that she's working on this while working on the other stuff that she's also doing.

royalbloodsiberians

Back to top Go down

Post  Aislynn Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Yep! I currently have this on my "to do" list. I am not sure if I will be able to finish it before our re-open as it would be a major addition to the site. I do plan to add Cat Agility, though I was thinking of making the levels and stats ocmpletely different from the conformation/show stuff. People could have a show cat and an agility cat or stick with one or the other.

Aislynn

http://www.cat-tails.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down